Project Engineer (m/f/d)
Send your application now to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your new Challenge
- Sales-oriented project work in the field of industrial refrigeration
- Project planning, development of technical solutions in coordination with the customer as well as internal clarification of technical questions
- Offer preparation and tracking, including customer support in case of queries
- Cost calculation and project controlling
- Supervision of the installation and commissioning of systems
- Technical Documentation
- A degree in engineering, an apprenticeship as a mechatronics technician (m/f/d) as well as further training as a technician/master (m/f/d) or a similar qualification
- We assume professional experience in the technical field, preferably in the field of industrial refrigeration, building cooling, water technology or cryogenic gas liquefaction.
- Sales experience is an advantage
- Safe handling of 2D/3D CAD software desirable
- Sound MS-Office knowledge
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
- Willingness to travel mainly in Northern Germany, occasional trips abroad
- A hands-on mentality as well as a solution-oriented and structured approach round off your profile.
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours within the limits of operational possibilities and a good work-life balance
- A family environment with a motivated team and direct connection to high-quality production sites in the national and international sector.
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and directly influence your own development
- Company cars also for private use
- Additional services and grants