Application of softening plants
ERT supplies a complete range of softening plants for soft water supply with continuous and fluctuating volume requirements, including technical peripherals.
The hardness formers contained in well and surface water (especially calcium and magnesium ions) are replaced by sodium ions in the ion exchange process in order to avoid deposits in the water-bearing system (scale formation). The addition of stabilizers enables the corrosive potential of the softened water to be reduced if necessary.
We support our customers comprehensively from system selection to ready-to-use installation in the process environment.
- Softening plants according to the ion exchange process for periodic soft water demand
- Automatically triggered regeneration after conditioning of the preset water quantity
- Single softening plants: time-controlled
- Softening plants for periodic soft water demand
- Automatically triggering regeneration after the preset time span has elapsed
- according to the ion exchange process for continuous soft water supply
- automatic, quantity-controlled pendulum softening and regeneration
- Processor control for fully automatic operation possible
- redundant control with two independent control heads possible
- Softening plants according to the ion exchange process for
- continuous soft water supply
- automatic quality controlled pendulum softening
- sensor controlled regeneration
- Reduced water and salt consumption
- optimized quality assurance: operating parameter monitoring
- optimized operational safety: TRD 604 – 72h BOB compliant
- optimized security against hardness penetration
- good economy with fluctuating raw water hardnesses
- good economy with fluctuating soft water demand
- Networking with PC and process visualization possible